DISCLAIMER SCAPEGAMING™ and its affiliates are a non-commercial entity and are for educational purposes only. Owners & Directors reserve the right to enforce the Terms of Service at anytime. SCAPEGAMING™ reserves the right to enforce the terms of service at anytime, under any circumstances, without prior notification.
USE OF SITE The site or any portion of the site in addition to the services may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise explained for any commercial purpose except as expressly permitted by SCAPEGAMING™. SCAPEGAMING™ reserves the right to refuse service at its disgrection, without limitation, if SCAPEGAMING™ believes the users conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interest of SCAPEGAMING™, other users of the site, it services, or its affiliates.
VALIDITY Regardless of any part of this document that is found to be either invalid or illegible in any way, the entire document and any that should follow, will still be considered fully valid and legally binding. This includes any grammatical errors or spelling mistakes. Upon realisation of this, users and members of the community are expected to make staff aware.
USE OF SERVICES www.scapegaming.net or www.wowscape.net is a non-profit project developed to imitate the outdated game versions for educational purposes only. The site and the services do not support and do not provide any modifications to the game files. By using the side or the services, the user agrees to take responsibility to follow the game’s EULA or TOS.
DISTRIBUTION SCAPEGAMING™ Reserves the right to enforce control of its products and services, internally & externally as per copyright law. And does not support the distribution of any game clients. Download links on the site constitute mirrors of external sites for educational purposes.
COMMUNITY ACCOUNTS The user may register a regular account and password for the service for free. The user is solely responsible for all activity under the account, associated accounts, and passwords. The site is not responsible for unauthorised access to any users account, and any loss of virtual items associated with it. The unauthorised sale or purchase of accounts is forbidden.
COMMUNITY CREATIONS & CONTENT Upon registering an account, you agree that your account or characters may be included in any events, streams or videos for promotion or review purposes. Any material that is posted on any of our sites, launchers or products will be done so voluntarily.
ACCESS TO THE SITE AND SERVICES SCAPEGAMING™ provides free and unlimited access to the site and services. However, users will not be compensated for any downtime or maintenance required.
CONFIDENTIALITY SCAPEGAMING™ will ensure all user data submitted will remain confidential to staff and only be used for the purposes of gaining access to our educational products and services. No credit card or payment information is stored other than the account associated with.
THIRD-PARTY CONTENT Neither SCAPEGAMING™, Nor its affiliates, Nor any of their respective officers, directors, employees or agents, nor any third party, including any provider/affiliate, or any other user of the site and services, guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
SECURITY Any user who conducts activity that is deemed a security threat to SCAPEGAMING™ or its affiliates may result in permanent termination of service. The decision of what constitutes as a ‘Security Threat” will be under the sole discretion of SCAPEGAMING™. Examples of threats may include but is not limited to; Unlawful or unauthorised access to our products, services, or platforms. Any attempts to circumvent this may result in legal action or notice.
FUNDING Any and all money donated to SCAPEGAMING™ and its affiliates will be for the sole purpose of maintaining our products and services. This is a non-commercial entity and will not be making a profit from donations.
DONATIONS SCAPEGAMING™ and its affiliates accept voluntary donations from members of the community, all voluntary donations are subject to terms & conditions. Please ensure you read the following before making a donation:
You the ‘Donator, Donor, User, Client or Customer is anyone who agrees to SCAPEGAMING™ and its affiliates terms and conditions specifically regarding Donations.
PARENTAL DONATION DISCLAIMER : If you are using your parent’s payment method or Card, please ensure you obtain their permission and that they also agree to the Terms & Conditions. SCAPEGAMING™ and it’s affiliates want to ensure that each donation is approved by its legitimate owner. By donation you agree that the authorised person (A parent/legal guardian) has been asked and approved of funds being used as a donation. This includes by is not limited to payments using a 3rd party payment method and/or a credit card. Donators take full liability regarding authorisation of payment, unlawful use of payment may result in legal action.
- Users making a ‘Donation’ to our server and/or site, regardless of the TOS used by any third party payment company, understand that they are giving a donation to further the ability and growth of the server, and in return are being given a “gift” for their voluntary donation. The user is solely responsible for this gift, and will not be refunded. Everything that is, or was said to be given to you, does not NEED to be given. Any items/perks provided for a donation are simply a method for SCAPEGAMING™ to thank our community, and are also completely voluntary.
- We reserve the right to change any of the perks, items, or the prices of such. We also reserve the right to modify your experience at any time. These changes may happen at any time, and you are liable for knowing these before you donate.
- You agree to indemnify the owner, staff, hosts, officers, directors, partners, and all other parties related to the server staff. By agreeing to these terms, you agree not to present any lawsuit or other legal challenge against the server staff, whether related to your voluntary donation or not.
- You understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, accidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability of any services, unauthorized action to or alteration of your data, statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or any other matter relating to the server or the service.
- We reserve the right to remove any user from our community and services, and or remove your items with no refund. This may be permanent or otherwise, and is completely at SCAPEGAMING™’s discretion.
- By accepting the terms of this document, you waive your right to take any action, legal or otherwise, against anyone or anything related to the server, website, staff and administration, members, or any other services relating to this server. You also acknowledge that if any part of this document is found to be invalid or illegible in any way the entire document will still be considered fully valid and legally binding.
- All terms and conditions are in effect indefinitely as soon as the donation is accepted. and will remain active even after a user has quit, become banned, removed, or have left the server, website, or other services in any way.
- We are not responsible in any way for your loss of any items, whether it be not received from donating, or users have lost them to a hacker/friend through betrayal or deception. Users share information and items with others at their own risk. SCAPEGAMING™ is not responsible for any consequences that are a result of users sharing personal information or items.
- This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of The United States of America applicable to agreements made and to be performed in The United States of America, even though your right to bring legal action has been waived due to agreement of these terms and conditions.
- You agree that under any circumstances you are in no way entitled to a refund, users accepted the terms and conditions upon donating and shall be held to them. As stated above we are giving users a “gift” as thanks for donations, in which helps keep the community and/or server running.
- Donators are still members of the community and are still accountable for their actions. Being a donator does not make any user exempt from disciplinary action by staff or termination of service. As stated previously, this does not entitle users to a refund.
- Any ingame conflict that results in loss of items does not entitle any user who has donation any form of compensation or refund of ‘gifts’ provided for said donation.
- If a user donates for another member of the community remember that you gave them the donation and by doing so have accepted responsibility. Users who do such are therefore NOT entitled to any compensation or refund of ‘gifts’ provided for said donation.
- For clarification any or all donations are final and will not be reversed or refunded/compensated.
- By donating to anything affiliated with the names you acknowledge that you have read and agree with the terms above.
- Users will not be notified upon minor, and or major updates, unless we feel it’s necessary. The terms of service are subject to change without notification. It is the duty of the user to read the terms of service to check for updates.